Voice Changer

The Velleman voice changer kit was difficult for me because I seriously didn’t know what I was doing. I personally had moments where everything went wrong and I wanted to give up but everything in the end, ended well. The biggest problem that I had was that I wasn’t paying attention to my resistors. I ended up putting all of my resistors in the wrong place which caused a series of problems for me. It was the beginning of the end, I was able rearrange my resistors to where they were supposed to be and everything started to go my way. The project itself was fun and the experiences that I faced were worthwhile and after all the times I burned myself it was still fun and I got a cool toy out of it. For the record it was a fun and I don’t regret the burns.

No Comments Yet.

Leave a reply