My Starter Project – Light Sensitive Robot

My starter was a robot that was attracted to light. However, it went completly wrong because my transistors were put in backwards so the robot would not work. At this point, I realized that you all ways want to be carefull with the project. When I realized that it was placed backwards I had to re-solder it, so that I can take it out. Then I turned around the transistor, which actually ended up being the hardest thing to do. The instructors told me to use helping hands to help stabilize my project, so it could be easier to take out. Then when I got it to turn on, one of my motors malfunctioned — my robot would move but in the wrong direction. Then, after some more tweaking and redesigning, the motor started to work! Now that my starter project is over, it’s on to my robotic arm!

No Comments Yet.

Leave a reply